A hummus that Jordan actually admitted to liking? Now that is something I definitely have to share with y’all.
All it takes is 3 simple ingredients and your food processor. Start by draining your chickpeas and rinsing them off in a strainer. Shake dry and dump in food processor with packet of ranch seasoning and about half of olive oil.
Puree mixture in food processor while streaming in remaining olive oil. Depending on desired consistency, you can add more or less olive oil at this point. I like ours creamy and always use remaining olive oil (+ sometimes just a tad more).
Transfer to serving bowl and put a just about a tablespoon of oil on top if storing to help keep from drying out. Serve with your favorite veggies or crackers!
3 Ingredient Ranch Hummus
- 1 can (16 oz.) chickpeas aka garbanzo beans
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Rinse chickpeas under cool water in strainer.
- Dump chickpeas, ranch seasoning packet and half of olive oil in food processor.
- Puree till smooth while streaming in last of the olive oil.
- Transfer to serving bowl drizzling top with olive oil to keep from drying out. Serve with your favorite veggies and crackers!